Friday 21 March 2014

Couples and Tunnels



I've been AWOL for a little bit recently, mainly due to working more than usual as well as visiting Liverpool and London, which is why the blog's been light on updates.

I've still been watching as many films as I can but I just haven't had the time to put together a decent, thorough review for any of them. I'll try my best to get some finished and published soon.
My main priority right now is working on making a post that ranks every film I've watched from 2013. I've got a list of films that I feel like I need to watch and add to my ranking before I publish it, but I'm excited to put that together.

On top of that I really want to take part in Sati's awesome Spin-Off blogathon, and Ben over at The Movie Man has been kind enough to nominate my blog for the Liebster Award so I need to post my response to that and pass on my nominations.

You can find my Tumblr here and my Pinterest here.


No comments :

Post a Comment