I'm going to see Bastille in Manchester tonight!!!
(I'm very excited!)
- Speaking of the giant-radioactive beastie, he got an incredible new trailer. The voice-over dialogue from Bryan Cranston is just incredible and is making me so so so excited for this to come out. Plus, we get a good ol' look at his mug at the end of the trailer and he's looking awesome! May cannot come soon enough.
- The trailer has also managed to become the subject of my absolute favourite cross-over photo set on Tumblr right now. This shit is hilarious and brilliant.
- I'm now on season 4 of Breaking Bad, I'm absolutely hooked and getting anxious that there's not actually much left before I've finished it for good.
- I've finally watched every film up for Best Picture on Sunday. It's taken me far too long to get around to it, and I'm worried I won't have chance to get them all reviewed before I start forgetting everything I want to say about each of them, but I've at least seen them all.
- Lupita absolutely killed me in 12 Years A Slave. If JLaw wins over her for Supporting Actress I'm going to rage.
You can find my Tumblr here and my Pinterest here.