Friday 11 January 2013

Hello, Pinterest

Happy 2013 Everyone!

I hope you all had a great Christmas season and New Years.
I've got a post filled with updates from the past two months in the works to make up for time I haven't been able to spend on here, but for now I want to introduce a post that will recur weekly on the blog as part of my New Years resolution to keep consistently posting here :)

I was introduced to the website Pinterest last summer by my friend Rosita, and have been addicted to the darn thing ever since. It is essentially an online pin-board where people post pictures onto various boards, link them back to their source websites and share them with their followers. 

I adore the website and use it daily as a break from work or any other stress inducing activities, and so every friday I will post on here with a selection of my favourite Pins from the week. I promise that if nothing else gets posted on here in the week, this will always be present on a friday evening.

You can find my Pinterest profile here. I highly recommend it, it's a great site.
Talk soon!  


No comments :

Post a Comment