Friday 22 March 2013

Scissorhands and Tin Men

I realised as I was putting together my Pinterest Collage for this week that my last two posts have been quite overcrowded, with upwards of 16 pictures in each of them. Whether as some form of self enforced restraint or just because I haven't actually been pinning that much this week I've found myself back at the target number of pins I originally set for each week, 12. We'll see how long I manage to keep it at this number over the coming weeks.

I've spent a lot of this week trying to stay calm amongst a flood of panic regarding my dissertation. In just under an hour I will be attending my last seminar before I break up for three weeks and have to actually get my head in the books, and keep it there. On Tuesday a big group of us went, once again, to our local cocktail bar Lime Tyger, for a meal and some amazing drinks. The best part about the bar is that you can essentially name a list of ingredients or flavours you'd like and they'll come up with something for you, which we took particular advantage of. Then on Wednesday myself and Rosie enjoyed a lazy day film marathon where we watched The Devil Wears Prada, The September Issue, Grey Gardens, Vengeance is Mine and [REC]3 Genesis, which was a lot of fun and helped me catch up with my film diary which has been at an all time low this month. 

I'm really hopeful for the next three weeks, and will be desperately slaving away over all of my assignments. It's extremely scary to think how close we are to finishing Uni for good, and as much as I usually try not to think about it, entering the Easter break means that it's really not that long at all. Here's to an eventful and productive holiday!

You can find my Pinterest page here

No comments :

Post a Comment