Friday 1 February 2013

Highway 1 and a Stuffed Fox



Welcome to February!

I've managed to get two film posts on here this week and I'm feeling a lot more confident and comfortable with keeping this little online space of mine going.

This weeks been full of planning. I've booked a trip to London during my course's reading week with Rosita, in which we will visit galleries, shop, visit friends and generally enjoy the city. We've booked a performance of The Phantom of the Opera at the Liverpool Empire in March for our friend Megan's birthday. On top of that we're also planning an Oscars party at our house on the 25th in which a few friends will come over, we'll dress up as characters from the nominated films, drink cocktails and see who guessed the most winners.

I'm looking forward to all of these upcoming events, Uni already feels like it's been back in my life for months so I'm greatly enjoying the chance to arrange these little treats to break up my studies. I'm also not working this weekend and so I'm really excited to not endure the long drives to and from my Uni house and the 17 and a half hours I usually spend behind a till.

Have you got any big February plans ahead?

No comments :

Post a Comment