Friday 22 February 2013

French Toast and Godzilla




 I know I haven't been around very much at all this week, and I want to apologise for that. I've spent almost my entire week in Uni either working or in meetings as well as catching up on the last few Best Picture nominees before our Oscars party.

I've got some posts lined up to get up here soon, and will hopefully have them ready to post over the next few days as next week I'm off to London for three days with Rosie. I'm really looking forward to a bit of a break from everything during my reading week, although I will be taking some work down with me so it won't be a completely work-free few days. 

I'm still striving to get the film related content steady and constant on here and have more reviews, Oscar related posts and a February round-up coming very soon! You may have also noticed there have been a few layout changes to the side panel of the blog, and I'm hoping to give the site a full facelift in the near future. Due to my hectic Uni schedule that may not happen overnight, but it will eventually occur and I'm really looking forward to it.

No comments :

Post a Comment