- I obviously missed something when I watched American Hustle. It was good but nowhere near deserving of all this praise.
- The fact that it's up for Best Editing is a joke, the pacing was all off and left it feeling very sluggish.
- While J-Law was entertaining in it, if she wins this award I'm going to smack someone. Yeah, she's talented but I'm getting tired of the boner everyone is carrying for her.
- Even though I haven't seen it, I'm shocked by the lack of attention Inside Llewyn Davis is getting.
- Just as neglected is Before Midnight, which kills me inside.
- Lana Del Rey not getting a nomination for Original Song is a travesty.
- Sally Hawkins up for Supporting Actress is awesome, and very well deserved.
- Bradley Cooper over Jeremy Renner for supporting actor just pisses me off.
- I love that Jonah Hill got himself a nomination, and I love how pissed off people are getting even more.
I'll be putting up an Oscars page soon which I'll update with my predictions for the winners as I see more of the films. Last year I did pretty well so hopefully I do again.
Let me know what you think of the nominations, if you share my opinions or disagree.
You can find my Tumblr here and my Pinterest here.